www.mythoughts2you.blogspot.com


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

mythoughts2you

Hey Everybody, this is my first post and I hope you see something that helps you on this blog. If you have any comments I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
My blog will have thoughts about everything and these will come from a conservative Christian view. I will try to talk to women about the issues that concern us, as women, wives and mother's .
Our first issue to tackle is our home. The home should be a place that your family wants to come to. A place that dad and kids alike love. So give your family a warm, friendly greeting when they come home. Make sure that they know you are glad that they are home, especially dad, a big smile, hug,and kiss from Mom and kids goes a long way toward making him know that he is appreciated. Men need to know that you are thankful for their contribution, and what better way than a heartfelt hello honey, (or daddy) I'm glad you're home.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Love the way you think! If more wives thought as you do there would be less divorces!