www.mythoughts2you.blogspot.com


Monday, November 01, 2010

Fly Lady

  
I have one word for you today....FlyLady. Have you heard? FlyLady is a website for SHE's. She's are sidetracked home executives. I read their book years ago and I am a member of their website. It is free to join and I get daily emails to remind me of the areas to concentrate my cleaning efforts. They also sale excellent products that help you in your cleaning.

Today my daughter's friend noticed my shiny sink and she commented on it. I told her that it was something I had learned from FlyLady years ago and it is one thing I try to keep up. As I have learned to fly over the years I have adopted habits that have stayed with me and help me in this journey called house work.
                                                                                                            FlyLady Baby Steps Link

No comments: