www.mythoughts2you.blogspot.com


Friday, December 21, 2012

I want to share what has been going on in my life since May 2012. I have embarked on a journey to lose weight and in the process I have found better health with weight loss as a side benefit!  It all started with the encouragement from a friend who was getting married. I had lost some weight, then in October I came across Joel Fuhrman's book, Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease
 as well as, Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition.
These have changed my thinking. A wonderful side benefit is that I am losing weight so fast it is amazing! I have also come across the video by Dr. Lustig titled , Sugar: The Bitter Truth.
Wow what an eye opener!I hope you have time to watch this. It is ninety minutes long but oh so much to learn!

No comments: